Skip to main content

Newly Released Book From Indie Author

Elisa Norman recently published her first book, Stop Calling Me Jesus! My Triumph Over Mental Illness. Her book is a memoir based on a period in her life on her recovery journey. 


She partnered with IN HER OWN INK for support on self-publishing services. Now her book is available on Amazon. Based on her publishing win, she strongly endorsed the company. 


This is what she said about working with Ashley Smith: “In Her Own Ink Publishing LLC is amazing. I'm so thankful. Ashley is very professional in the way she guides you throughout the process. I really appreciate the care and time she took with my project. I recommend this company to anyone thinking about publishing a book."


Show your support and purchase a copy of Elisa’s book. Make sure you leave a terrific review. Buy Now.


Have you been sitting on your book? Don’t know how to finish? Stay fixated on publishing in 2026. Collaborate with IN HER OWN INK now to reap positive literary results.


At IN HER OWN INK we guide independent authors through the self-publishing process. We specialize in diverse services such as book development and design. Also, providing an Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing tutorial and more.


Still hesitant about moving forward? There are many advantages to being an independent author. For example, indie authors hold ownership rights over their stories. Having full control of the book development and publishing journey.


Schedule a free 30 minute Picking Your Ink Call consultation. We’ll discuss your book goals and how we can meet your needs…


Get Inspired. Discover More. Call Today. (404)369-0499

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Establishing Your Book Objectives

Generating book objectives is setting up the groundwork for your book design. Creating a strong foundation for your visions is essential to the process of developing your manuscript. I discuss the importance of establishing book objectives to move forward with your plans in my author’s handbook, In Her Own Ink: Strategies for Creating from Author to Author.  Creating Book Objectives      Identifying book objectives reinforces the makeup of your nonfiction work. Answering questions to meet these objectives helps us carry out our promises. We have a clearer understanding of the purpose of our reading and can outline messages. These foundational goals create the scope of our work. To meet the reader by delivering on those promises which the book is based on.       Your goals and messages are built on the book objectives. Your content circles the block on carrying this out. Therefore, every chapter’s argument can reflect on answering those critical qu...

Tackling the Introduction

What is the purpose of your reading? Why select your copy? What promises will you deliver? These are some of the pertinent questions you will answer in your book’s Introduction. Go Harder     The Respect Institute is a public speaking program I partook in. I recall the instructor demanding that we create a strong Introduction and Conclusion. They emphasized the significance of producing a hook to entice the audience, and Conclusion to thoroughly wrap up the talk. Avoiding Common Author Mistakes     After publishing seven books, I’ve learned from my mistakes and matured in book development. My experience and direction will undoubtedly support your publishing endeavors. Working with In Her Own Ink will validate and reinforce effective strategies to build your manuscript.     I discuss practical tips on the building blocks of writing an Introduction in my book, In Her Own Ink: Strategies for Creating from Author to Author. I drill authors on t...

Keep Your Eye on the Prize

You’ve started writing your book and the motivation drops as well as your progress. How do you stir your passion? How can you rekindle your flame? When I hit a roadblock, I’ll do one of these three activities or all of them.  Reflect on my reasons. Revert to my writing ritual. Review the list of questions my reader may have. Proven-Strategies for Creating      In the beginning stages, I’ll jot down my reasons for publishing. Five or more reasons I deserve to publish. I keep this note in the miscellaneous section of my binder. I discussed these tasks in my book, In Her Own Ink: Strategies for Creating from Author to Author.      The writing ritual is where motivation meets discipline. What motivates you into action? Which song, quote, or image gets you moving? Generally, I watch a couple of performances on YouTube that spikes my professional keenness, and produces passion. I do this repeatedly, prior to diving into the mental work of my book development...